Saturday, October 15, 2005

Bet Smart: Week 9

And we're back. Let's face it: international week was boring. Kezman and Torres were in hot scoring form... and I think the Serbs are gonna go far this World Cup together with Ivory Coast, Ghana and Germany. I'm backing the Germans to win the World Cup because: 1. They are the host country so a quarter final place is guaranteed and 2. I'm sure their odds as winners will pay well, much better than Spain, Argentina or Holland.

On to the weekend's bets. At current time Newcastle vs Wigan is level ball. A deadly trap going on there (after suffering at Lyon vs Real Madrid). I will avoid at all cost.

Bet A: Man United will win Sunderland as Arca is likely to be out. I will put a $5 on a 1-2 scoreline (9.00) although a 0-1 is more likely.

Bet B: Next, Everton is crap now. I will dump a $5 on Spurs 2-1 win (7.50). Moyes is fucked. I remember Ipswich were in the same Champions league-cum-relegation position a while back. No Intertoto Cup for you as well.

Bet C: International week might have been our downfall for past seasons. But we have the depth in squad to cope (or according to TNP: shitloads of money). Carlton Cole will be on the bench to add firepower and height to our strikeforce. I smell a 3-0 victory (I'm delirious I know. What the hell it is just $5 and the odds are 7.00). I'm fucking pissed as well to find out that this game will be on delayed telecast. I suppose watching Arsenal crap all over West Brom is entertaining to the cable operators. Our game against Villa was also not shown. I don't get it at all. These fools are pissing all over our league trophy.

Bet D: $5 on a Liverpool draw (3.50). Rovers are strong as demonstrated by their win over Man United. And they are dirty fighters. Liverpool has scored only 4 so far. Cisse on the right flank? I want what Rafa is smoking. I think Will Mellor will score more than Crouch if given the chance. European champions eh? Suck my ballz.

I'm going for high returns and barely sane choices this round. I'm feeling adventurous and fortune always favors the brave.

Forza Crespo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home